I asked "You could look at it as a failure on your part to adequately explain the genius of your new theory"

You responded "It's true, these people aren't usually those, who have carrier in professional physics but why I should expect wonderful reactions just from people, who are dealing with concurrent theories - you can tell me? Especially when considering fact, AWT render them idiots "

So you seem to be saying that the people who are responding to you are not professional physicists so you don't have to listen to them, but also that you don't have to listen to those who ARE professional physicists, because they are "dealing with concurrent theories," i.e. they actually know something about physics.

I then ask "If you can ignore responses to your theory by people because you believe the majority of them are not professional physicists, then why should professional physicists not hold your views to the same standard?"

So now you ask "What are you talking about? Do you have feeling, I'm ignoring responses of other people? "

I'm saying, yes. You appear to be ignoring the responses of people on other fora and just restating your opinion over and over. You ignore them if they are not physicists. You ignore them if they are physicists.

The presentation of your "theory" might just as well go something like this: "bababababababababababababababa .... now refute that! I dare you!"

The reader looks at your message and says, "refute what? it's nonsense?"

Very little of what you say makes any sense. Maybe part of it is a language issue. But I can't help thinking you're just a crank. You think you know more than professional physicists who are just idiots in your book.