Originally Posted By: Zephir
Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
Why should you expect a response from professional physicists, if you are not one yourself?
Why not, if they have time to comment my posts? After all, what does it mean? Einstein wasn't professional physicist, Lissy Garret isn't professional physicist..

What I'm asking is why would you esteem so lightly the opinions of people who are not professional physicists when you are not one yourself?

Put another way, why should professional physicists have a lower standard than you do for whom they will take seriously?

Also, are you so sure that none of those who have responded to you is a professional physicist? Why would you even care?

I am not familiar with Lissy Garret. After he became famous, he surely was a professional physicist. Even before that, Einstein was in every sense a practicing physicist. Before the works that made him famous, he was already quite well-known because of his work on capillarity. What other works have you produced in physics? Have you published in any peer-reviewed journals? Are you too smart for that?

That is, nobody ever doubted that Einstein actually understood the Newtonian physics he was displacing.