Originally Posted By: TheFallibleFiend
You could look at it as a failure on your part to adequately explain the genius of your new theory
Some people like it. So it's rather your problem, not mine - don't you think?

It's true, these people aren't usually those, who have carrier in professional physics - but why I should expect wonderful reactions just from people, who are dealing with concurrent theories - you can tell me? Especially when considering fact, AWT render them idiots, because it explain things just by model, which these people have denied for years. It's not easy to accept openly just the theory, which negates whole your philosophy and renders you unqualified in the eyes of the whole society. I know about it - and these people knows about it, too.

After all, why do you think, I have been banned from so many "hard science" forums? It's because, I'm spreading nonsenses, which can be refuted easily? There are many people, who are saying a much more absurd things - but they're ignored, because they cannot impeach qualification of forum moderators and mainstream science proponents.

For me such decision is completely neutral, though. If some possibility to explain reality by Aether model exists, why to hide it in face of other people? People should know about such possibility despite the dirty looks of proponents of alternative theories.

Or do you believe in opposite?