Iztaci

I normaly dont read other forums and normaly I dont ( GET ) what
I write about from anywhere else.

I just think of a situation and try and determine a cause for that situation.

I do use web sites to back up things that I think up however , such as the ice caps melting causing the earth to cool due to depressurization.

and it does occur as magma expands into the depressurized areas under the ice caps.

think about it this way , when magma expands further upwards into the earths crust it heats up.
that heat comes from the magma , the earths magma cools because the magma gave up heat as it expanded due to its lowered pressure.

or think about it this way , if you remove 1 F from 100 F
you have a remaining 99 F , if the 100 F is due to pressure
then you could have removed pressure to accomplish this.

If you dont understand the things I write about then I am sorry
because it is only from people like me that you might hear things like I write about.

I came up with this while trying to find out how the earth under greenland was becomming mushy , and bulgeing up in places.
but I found that it was due most likely to the peforated land itsel that once contained ICE in frozen tributaries that had melted.

these things have been discussed here on this forum in the past
you might want to look up the threads and read them to further your understanding of the way I think and write.

Im not trying to lie to people or decieve them about the things that will happen.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.