Originally Posted By: Revlgking
BFP, it is good to dialogue with you. You are free to believe what you choose to believe; so am I.

To make this stick, you will need to demonstrate that all Christians and Jews think alike.

You will find it easier to herd cats!!!!! laugh

i don't think that this is a matter of belief but is rather a matter of semantics and definitions;

the thoughts and opinions of every true christian must be guided by the bible; the ~ of every true muslim must be guided by the qu'ran and still; the ~ of a true jew must be guided by the torah and the talmuds

this you can't argue with. the scriptures of all three of these religions demand the believer to reject the integrity of every other religion.

i understand that there have been many schisms in each of these religions, but they still hold true the idea that their faith is the 'one-and-only-true-path'

rev i understand that you are obliged to argue otherwise but the scriptures speak for themselves and those who try to over-ride the written scriptures of their religion aren't genuine followers, no offense.