Hello everyone,

I just want to say, science has made the world we live in today.
With all the illness, we have cures-we can set thousands of miles apart and discuss subjects like this in seconds. Science has given us the ability to leave our world and look at other worlds. I applaud science and all the people associated with it.
The point I am trying to get across is for all it's good, in the wrong hands it can destroy. Even good ethical people can be forced to do bad things if they are in an "unethical society or regime". For example, Wernher Von Braun in Germany, developed the B-1 rockets that terrorized England in WWII. They killed hundreds if not thousands of people, not to mention the property destroyed. After WWII he goes to America and helps develop the US Space program, which ultimately put a man on the moon. The same man working under two different stimuli, two different results. This is my point. I am on the side of science, but let us never forget it takes more than science to benefit mankind. We need an ethical and moral environment. This is just my opinion.

odin1

People will forgive you for anything -but being right !
odin1