a couple of points Mike

Originally Posted By: Mike Kremer

I also mentioned Water vapour, which holds a lot more latent heat than CO2.

I don't want to be pedantic, but people will take you more seriously if you use terminology correctly. Latent heat is the amount of heat required to shift a substaince from one phase to another (liquid water to water vapour).

Further-more it is my projected idea that the billions of window glass panes in the world, are another cause of Man made warming. Since they allow the suns heat into offices and rooms, but glass dos'nt let the longer heat rays out.

Glass does nothing to absorb IR radiation(I assume that's what you mean by longer heat rays). Glass does stop convection however, but who needs to worry about convection - certainly not climate modellers. wink

Prehaps soap in our oceans lessens the surface tension of the seawater, which inturn allows the wind and waves to increase the evaporation rate, above what it might have been normally?

I don't think you understand the scale of the oceans. Let me assure you, soap concentrations in the oceans are not at a level where they are affecting the surface tension. The volume of the oceans is 1.37 billon cubic kilometers.

Ocean temperatues probably lags behind by about 50 years, the average Global Warming air temperature figures.

Please provide a reference to the 50 year lag. Based on the volume of the oceans, I'll eat my hat if the ocean's response to a shift in atmospheric temperature only lags by 50 years. The numbers I have read suggest the lag is on the order of thousands of years http://www.geo.utexas.edu/courses/302C/role_of_oceans.htm