Extrasense,

All I'm asking for is a description of an experiment that would prove the existence or non-existence of entanglement. Your expectation of such an experiment would be that it disproves the existence entanglement, my expectation would be that it proves the existence of entanglement.

Creating and describing such experiments is the foundation of theoretical physics. You claim to be not just a "Very Good Physicist", but one of the most brilliant physicists who has ever lived, capable of recalculating from scratch all the formulas used by physicists today to the degree of knowing what an elephant would experience while crossing a black hole event horizon. (Not just summarizing, but - by your own explanation of your actions - actually recalculating all the formulas from scratch just in case all the physicists before you were wrong.) A person who can do that can most certainly describe his position on something that they are so certain of as to accuse the scientific community of fraud.

Following the thought-patterns of idiots, it is clear that your next step is to avoid the question again by challenging me to design such an experiment if I think it's so easy. But there's a difference: The experiments have already been done. All I'd have to do is point you in any of the several directions you've already been pointed. But you refute the validity of all those experiments - not because they are unsound and not because they are error prone, but because they disagree with what you expected.

Tell us, in whatever terms you deems necessary, and whatever level of complexity, what is wrong with those experiments and how you would fix them so that they would prove your point.

Appealing to my ignorance only exposes your own.

w

Last edited by Wayne Zeller; 03/08/07 06:28 PM.