Business isn't my forte. I turned off a Harvard MBA guy who wanted 20% and a laywer who drew up incorperation papers for Extropic Technologies Inc. in ~1980. I expect the diode array to quickly become a commodity in great demand. I also expect the diode array to be an extremely durable good where newer chips won't displace older chips easily. I don't want to find tricky ways to build mark ups, margins, or profits beyond a well justifiable amount. I want to transcend the common ruthless grab under the trained smile. Trendy fad uses are OK short of weird changes in future parenthood patterns or shortsighted medical uses. I am faulted for being in paradise land on Kauai instead of some business hot spot. A proactive web collaboration under a tight team under a close partnership of proper pyramidal slope (shallow) and size(wide) is needed as soon as possible. The past spell of days at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/free_energy/ has been valuable. Many people there are strongly attached to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Would it be proper to set up lots of small bets where diode array developers would collect a long odds reward if a prototype worked conclusively? A geometrically growing network of supporters has to be grown. Who has leads?

Aloha, Charlie