Blacknad wrote:
"God's morality is clear enough for those who wish to live by it."

Please refer back to your previous post where you acknowledged that this morality may well include creating smallpox and polio. Morality that includes drowning innocent newborn children. Morality that incudes genocide. You want to live by that morality?
I hope the state takes your daughter away from you for her protection.

Blacknad wrote:
"For me the Ten Commandments etc. are clear enough"

Now you've stepped in it. You don't even know the Ten Commandment's God gave to Moses. And yet you are going to follow them. Talk about the blind being led to the slaughter. I'm serious here Blacknad. You don't even know the Ten Commandments. Your religion has lied to you and if you've the nerve to post what you believe here I will prove it to you.

Blacknad wrote:
"At least Christianity's morality is relatively stable, as opposed to our current relativistic muddle."

But most of us are not Christians. Why are you so willing to force your personal morality and your personal religion on the rest of us? How would you feel if I forced you to live by my beliefs? Seems rather obvious you are taking your directions from the Osama bin Laden playbook?

Blacknad ... Einstein was a physicist. He was also a philanderer par excellance. You put up a man as a source of religious inspiration who couldn't keep his zipper up any more than Paris Hilton can keep her skirts down.

FYI: In past posts you came off as someone capable of sentient thought and as a caring person striving to find truth. Today you come off as a monster who would have felt right-at-home turning in his own family to the inquisition. What changed? Is someone looking over your shoulder or writing this for you?

DA Morgan