Dude, nobody can answer that one for you. Everybody has to find their own reason to live. I'm living so I can write a book - I love to read. My sister lives because she wants to save people - she's an EMT. If you're feeling like there's no reason in your life, maybe it's time to go find one. Some people live for God (singular, plural, any gender you choose), some for the pleasure they take in food, some for the pleasure they take in making other people happy. Some live to make life better for others through science. Cats live for napping on pillows and crunchy mice; mice live for warm burrows and sweet grass. Grass lives for sunshine and rain. Stars live to burn howling winds of particles into empty space. We're only a little more complicated than grass and mice, and in the end we all live for something, or we get depressed.

Here's a trick; there's no bad reason to live except hurting others. Anything you pick, no matter how profound or how silly, is a perfectly good reason to live.

Don't overthink it, ya know? Sometimes it's the little obvious stuff that we miss because we're so busy being smart and thinking deep thoughts.

Live to be a good person, useful to others and society, good to yourself and your family. Or live to have adventures, travel the world and see new stuff. Whatever. Be a nice guy, be an interesting jerk, be yourself.