1,00,000 year-old ants? Where did you get THAT red herring from, eh?

I was referring to FOSSILS. trying to change the subject again eh?

You say that there are no remains of fossilized ants 1,000,000 years old? Be ready to eat yout words.

You 'have every reason to believe' that ants have evolved genetically over the last 1,00,000 years? Be ready to EAT those words.

As is very evident... I am painting you into a corner of your own lies. EVERY OTHER STATEMENT I posted you cannot contest or show scientific evidence to the contrary... so you leave ALL of my other stements alone. Proving that I am scientifically correct on ALL of them.

The only LAST rermaining lies you are trying to keep, to save your face and your pompous attitude on this forum: are these two red herrings... which I will FIND the data and prove that you are wrong... so you will EAT every word you posted as a FAKE unscientific.

Science is based upon factual evidence. You HAVE none to support your claims except 'reason to believe' and your IMAGINARY genetic research thsat is supposed tosupport your claim.. Well: MR. put-up or shut-up... either SHOW your genetic evidence or SHUT YOUR MOUTH about it