turak wrote:
"You obviously are being silly and very unscientific."

Actually no. I am being intellectually honest and using critical thinking.

turak wrote:
"Human emotion comes from a complex interaction of hormones, mental processes, social relationships, mixed with civilized culture, abstract concepts, mammal-needs of nurturing, etc..."

Duh!

turak wrote:
"Ants are insects."

Duh!

turak wrote:
"They evolved WAY BACK"

Duh!

turak wrote:
"before complex human emotions ever existed."

Are you claiming that ants stopped evolving 1,000,000 years ago and have been somehow exempted from the rest of biology ever since? If so provide a shred of evidence to support your conjecture.

turak wrote:
"even the closest mammal related to us: the chimpanzee is not as emotionally expressive as we are"

And how many chimpanzees have answered that question so you could see whether you presumption is human bias?

turak asks:
"Where do you get your logic from?"

At least I have some. What you wrote is worthless and based upon personal opinion not supported by a single study by anyone published anywhere.

And you did a really pathetic job of trying to change the subject so let me drag you back again.

You originally wrote:
"Ants and Scientists: Do not recognize human emotions."

And I challenged you. So far you have produced no evidence that ants don't have emotions. No evidence that scientists don't have emotions (I for one have a slightly emotional reaction to people such as you proving you are wrong). And your nonsense, above, does not point to a single study that even pretends to support your personal opinion.

DA Morgan