I see.. You claim that ANTS!! Have evolved over the past million years; so they are diffarent now than when they were 1 million years ago? Er... where do you get your um... study! from, that has been er... PUBLISHED! By somebody else!? That scientifically proves this, eh?

OH!!! Since this is merely a fanciful suppostion? Dream? Fantasy? Claim? CONJECTURE; by you, with NO scientific data or proof to back it up... then why it is... SCIENTIFIC?

What pure balderdash. You know perfectly well that the fossil remains of ants have been found all over the world... and that the fossils are exactly as they are now. Ants have not evolved or changed. You know this, so why are you throwing this red herring out?

Another idiotic unscientific red herring: the idea of being able to speak to chimpanzees and find out if they have humnan emotions... How STUPID are you? Chimpanzees have different brainwaves and different brain functions from us.

Do you want to wait a few million years until they evolve into human beings to ask them if they had any human emotions a million years ago?

Why don't you ask yourself if you have the emotiions of a chimpanzee? That study would be MUCH easier to do.

BUT!! You PROUDLY adit to having NO human emotions... since YOU are.. er... totally non-scientific as to your fantasy lie that ants have evolved to, to,,, HAVE HUMAN EMOTIONS!!

My, my.... what rot. And they let you get away with this? GOD are you unscientific.

In case you do not know... which you obviously do not. Evolution is NOT... I repeat NOT a function of time. MAny species have been found to have existed for millions of years without evolving in any way whatsoever. Evolution happens as gateway occurences, as you should know by now. Species go for hundreds, thousands even millions of years without changing at all.

Evividence? SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE?

ANT sensory apparatus is CHEMICAL BASED. They do not have ANY of the sensory appendages or sensory processing functions we do, They do not even have a BRAIN... which is NEEDED to process the human senses to produce human emotions...

You want scientific STUDIES shown here that ants do not have human emotions?

Go to your nearest researcg laboratory and see if they will oblige you... er, as they show you the door and laugh their heads off.

YOU??? Scientific? Utter rot. Not one thing you have posted here is scientific.

Basically: you are very proud of being almost as intelligent as an ant. You are also bery proud of not having any human emotions. But you do not like the scientific facts that prove you are basically no different from an ant. This bothers you because you DO have one human emotion. It is called by many names: Hubris, Arrogance, Pride. Which forces you to respond illogically and unscientifically to scientific facts.

Your attmpt to sluff me off as non-scientific is nothing but pure bluster.

You try any of your arrogance with me and I will expose you for the faker you are: Mr. Morgan.

And furthermore...

Don't you EVER try to tell me that scientific facts are nothing but my personal opinion you liar.

There are TONS of scientiific facts and studies that prove what I have written here.

Yet YOU, you hypocrite spout your personal idiotic fantasies and magically do not NEED to support your irrationasl claims with aNY scientific studies?

What a two-faced hypocrite you are.

You want me to show you the studies? I WILL.

But first YOU have to SHOW ME the scientific studies that prove your inane notions about chimpanzees and ants having human emotions. And your scientific LIE that ants have evolved over the last 1 million years.

Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
turak wrote:
"You obviously are being silly and very unscientific."

Actually no. I am being intellectually honest and using critical thinking.

turak wrote:
"Human emotion comes from a complex interaction of hormones, mental processes, social relationships, mixed with civilized culture, abstract concepts, mammal-needs of nurturing, etc..."

Duh!

turak wrote:
"Ants are insects."

Duh!

turak wrote:
"They evolved WAY BACK"

Duh!

turak wrote:
"before complex human emotions ever existed."

Are you claiming that ants stopped evolving 1,000,000 years ago and have been somehow exempted from the rest of biology ever since? If so provide a shred of evidence to support your conjecture.

turak wrote:
"even the closest mammal related to us: the chimpanzee is not as emotionally expressive as we are"

And how many chimpanzees have answered that question so you could see whether you presumption is human bias?

turak asks:
"Where do you get your logic from?"

At least I have some. What you wrote is worthless and based upon personal opinion not supported by a single study by anyone published anywhere.

And you did a really pathetic job of trying to change the subject so let me drag you back again.

You originally wrote:
"Ants and Scientists: Do not recognize human emotions."

And I challenged you. So far you have produced no evidence that ants don't have emotions. No evidence that scientists don't have emotions (I for one have a slightly emotional reaction to people such as you proving you are wrong). And your nonsense, above, does not point to a single study that even pretends to support your personal opinion.