Turak wrote:
"You claim that ANTS!! Have evolved over the past million years; so they are diffarent now than when they were 1 million years ago?"

Yes. And there is a huge amount of genetic research that supports that proposition. For one thing there aren't any 1,000,000 year old ants on the planet.

Turak wrote:
"What pure balderdash. You know perfectly well that the fossil remains of ants have been found all over the world... and that the fossils are exactly as they are now."

No I don't know that and I have good reason to believe it isn't true. However since you didn't post any links everyone else reading this will be equally inclined to disbelieve you. I know how to use google ... do you?

Turak wrote:
"Don't you EVER try to tell me that scientific facts are nothing but my personal opinion you liar."

I didn't. I said that you were expressing personal opinion NOT scientific facts. And again since you are seemingly incapable of using a search engine we have no evidence to the contrary. Just your invective which may reasonable be interpreted as meaning that I am correct.

DA Morgan