Quote:
Originally posted by DA Morgan:
I've never found it at all difficult to understand women. The rules are rather simple actually.

1. Ask questions
2. Pay attention to the answers
3. Take out the garbage without being asked

Males seem to be perpetually stuck at age 12-14 in their attitudes toward females, sex, and in their pathetic Walter Mitty immitations.

Not familiar with Walter Mitty? Let me introduce you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Mitty
I would urge you to rent the Danny Kaye movie.
then explain the logic behind this. if a man works a 8 shift, has 8 hours off and knows he will be pulling another 8 right after that, he sleeps for a large chunk of that 8 hours. A woman that worked for me when i was a store manager, had to spend that time doing house work, even though she was going to have 32 hours off later, during which she had nothing else planned. Ive seen that happen many times. she explained that the work was suppose to be done then. what does that mean. There are more things about women, that they can explain, but still not be understood. yes many ppl have the ability to understand somethings about then, but a large part of men will tell you they dont understand them, even when they have everything explained. as far as taking out the trash, what does that have anything to do with anything. that is pure copout.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.