da i just realise what your problem with this is. your claiming that gravity is light.

gravity is one of the four base forces in the universe. they are strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force, gravity, and electomagnetic force.

e=mc2 pertains to light, which is electromagnetic force.

gravity is a completely different force.

again you did not read what i posted and only took out what it was you needed to dump on.

let me try to put it simple.

gravity is a force that is in the nucli... opps thats not a simple term

gravity is in the middle of an atom. no living human knows what it is exactly. but they do know it is one of the building blocks of the universe. opps another big word. ok. how about its the building blocks of all things man knows about.

it combines... er.. it adds to the power of electromagnet... theres no way to say that simple.... and strong nuclear and weak nuclear... things like the sun and heat... to build the atom. then they combine more to build molocules and then to pull other atoms and molocules towards itself. all the while the other atoms are doing the same.

when the other atoms are part of a large group, they tend to move very slowly towards the single or small group of atoms, which are more free to move. the result is that the small group of atoms will increase the speed towards the large group. the more atoms are in one group the stronger their combined streagth is.

again i will say this as simply as possible. gravity is not the atom, but its the building block of the atom. therefor your not going to find any place where there is not gravity, and no atom is involved. it can exist, but it will not normally do so for long without begining to build the blocks we call atoms.

perhaps you should learn more about science before you claim to be the last word on it.

the more man learns, the more he realises, he really does not know anything.