DA wrote...
Not correct. Gravity has gravity.
--> then send me a specimen of gravity so that I can observe it through a microscope please.
DA wrote...
The mass of the earth is greater than the mass the earth would have were it not for gravity.
--> gravity is just a word we use to describe an effect , it has no mass , no physical properties , it does not exist.
could you go get a pound of gravity off the shelf please?
DA wrote...
Only partly true. The mass of the earth is primarily the result of its mass: Not all of it.
--> I think there must have been a typo here so I will leave this one alone.
DA wrote...
Not at all true. The attraction of molecules has essentially nothing to do with their mass. Have you heard of electrons?
--> If you were to pour out a globe of water inside the iss in near zero gravity and then charge its north pole positive and its south pole negative would the globe separate into two globes?
or would the globes gravity keep the globe intact?
DA wrote...
True only in the same sense that one could say that wind can be created by the flight of a butterfly.
-->if it were not for the earths gravity you could hold two marbles in your hand and they would try to become one mass.
they would join together due to their gravity.

electrons are the little things that orbit atoms.
they do have charges and when these charges change they change their orbit.
the orbital change is due to the gravity of the center of the atom.
the electrons lose energy by some means which slows their orbit , naturally if the orbit slows
the centrifugal force due to the angular velocity of the electron becomes weaker then the atoms center of gravity can easily pull the electron closer to the center of its mass.

electrons of atoms can be slowed to almost no movement at all and this is how scientist have been able to almost reach zero kelvin , by draining energy from mass.

gravity is just another word.
its like time , it really isnt there...

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.