Wilfull ignorance drives me crazy so I decided to put an end to this nonsense for those who care about reality.

1. e=mc^2 a simplified version of Einstein's famous equation equates mass with energy.

2. If mass has gravity ... energy has gravity.

3. Gravity is a form of energy ... the rest of the mental activity should be simple enough for a cat do to.

But for those hard of thinking here is a link to a page where the gravitational contribution to earth's mass from its motion are calculated and discussed.

http://relativity.livingreviews.org/open?pubNo=lrr-2003-1&page=node3.html

For those hard of reading as well as thinking here is some of the relevant text:

"The main contribution to the gravitational potential arises from the mass of the earth; the centripetal potential correction is about 500 times smaller, and the quadrupole correction is about 2000 times smaller."

As this article is about GPSs the contribution caused by gravity, itself, is not discussed as it is too small to matter.

Since I don't believe in spoon feeding ... those interested in finding papers that discuss the contribution to earth's mass caused by its gravitational field should look up "Gravity Probe B" and "University of Washington" where I teach. Yes the work was done here.

DA Morgan