Quote:
Could you provide a synopsis?

yes.

apx 60 million* people died in ww2 because the idiots in
governments allowed their peoples to suffer so that
the rich could get richer.

* estimates range from 50 million to 260 million

the lenders of money and the governments that borrow that
money are always so willing to strike up deals to make the tools of war.

the governments seem to be happy to spend hundreds if not thousands of times more money on making the tools of war
than they are on making the tools of health and peace.

the lenders don't care what gets destroyed in the process
by the tools of war that their money has built because with each thing that is destroyed the lenders will make even more money by lending more money to rebuild or replace what gets destroyed and it doesn't matter which country the things are destroyed in.

so when the leaders of countries say things like "we need a long war" and they tell another country "I want your economy to be completely destroyed" and when countries intentionally break treaties with other countries that were signed because of a previous war then that tells me that the leaders may have had their hand in the money pot.

I would suspect that someone or some group of people not legally connected or elected to the governments of these countries were influencing the events that led up to the ww2.

and my suspicion points to the money lenders.

I believe that hitler had stopped borrowing money from the money lenders in the years that led up to the ww2 and
germany started printing their own money vs borrowing from
the money lending tyrants and the government puppets of the tyrant money lenders demanded that germany not be allowed to continue as a country because germany was no longer borrowing their money.

that may be the true reason why there was a ww2.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.