I guess what most of us are wondering why even leave it that wide Rose. If you go to look for active threads you now have to scroll down thru countless threads started by newton which are nothing but the same stupid dribble opened under a new thread title. Surely he doesn't need more than one thread to discuss his chicken scratchings.

The number of threads he starts is actually as annoying as the posts off topic, which you are acting on by deleting them which is good and we thank you. Try looking down for active threads and see what we mean.

For me the posts list on screen 20 at a time and on average I am seeing 3 post topics by other people and 17 by Newton.

If I wanted to add something to a post thread say only 10 real threads ago I now have to go back 4 pages of listings.

I seriously think unless you limit him to one thread he can post in as it's all the same topic over and over anyhow. No one is seriously going to wade thru that much rubbish to look for topics that may interest them and why most of us have given up on the forum.

Last edited by Orac; 10/08/14 12:28 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.