Perhaps it is my mercy you should plead for. I have steadily removed his posts from all the threads he tries to invade for some time now. As long as he sticks to his own threads that he starts I will leave him alone. Maybe he will get the message and go elsewhere. In the meantime I hold the power of deletion over him. I know it's a tedious, thankless job, but someone has to do it. I check the forum at least twice a day. It's like trying to herd cats sometimes. laugh I post things I find that I think may be of interest to the general population of SAGG. Most of the action lately has been in the Physics threads, and while my father was a practicing physicist, I did not inherit his knowledge of the topic, so much of the discussion is new ground for me. I've learned plenty, but not to a level that I can myself challenge newton for his interpretations and beliefs. I keep hoping that he will learn enough to get off his ego-maniacal soap box and trundle away into the darkness.

If you don't care for reality, just wait a while; another will be along shortly. --A Rose