And you missed my obvious response ... what do I care ... I am paid to do a job and I do it so long as it doesn't conflict with my morality and/or the law.

The rest of it we leave to religion and politics to slug it out it simply isn't a matter for science.

We might like religion to act differently you have issues with them as well but at the end of the day they like science probably don't care what you think ... Personally I don't have an issue with how it all works ... sucks to be you hey TT you deep thinker sensitive types.

TBH I think the difference is you have more faith in humanity than me probably because I have seen the dark side of it and gave up on humanity along time ago and you won't find much of a sliver in me ... am I supposed to feel bad at that?

Now as for an Aryan race etc nope that involves humans if you gave me the choice of robots I would take them every time. Terminator is my idea of a great ending not a horror story, pure logic everywhere ... does that make me bad?

Last edited by Orac; 05/20/14 04:28 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.