Again I have no intention to argue this with your and Marosz because there is no need.

WE HAVE A TEST PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

I am willing to walk away from science if I am wrong what are you worried about you are sure I am wrong.

Oh I am terrified by your video evidence and yet still I won't back down .... crazy hey I really want to get converted ... I am going to be the best goat god worshiper ever.

For a religious man you don't have very much faith.

What the good ship HMS Titanic not going to save us all from the flood?

I have to say you are not a patch on Rev K who for a start would not be stupid enough to get in the position you have put yourself and if he ended there he would have the faith to follow his conviction. I walked you right into this and you didn't even see it coming.

So how does it feel to be out faithed by a lowly janitor who believes in science ... feeling a little trapped perhaps laugh

No amount of abuse will save you Paul you either have faith or you don't and you have answered the question as a have I.

I wonder if your pollack mate has more guts and faith than you, is he a true believer smile

Last edited by Orac; 05/19/14 03:28 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.