At no point did I use mathematics to disprove each of your last great engines I simply showed you the obvious fault and I could either improve them using standard Newtonian physics or show they don't work.

Using mathematics with you would be pointless.

Your rubbish theory makes predictions even your example above makes a prediction that is clearly and obviously wrong you just don't apply logic to see the problem. Your problem Marosz is you don't use or even like logic so you don't look at the logical extension of your interpretation so you fail at basic science.

The extensions are obvious if your theory was right gyroscopes would tilt over at around 10-12 degree and if you spun anything on the international space station it will immediately tilt over like a gyrocompass. If your theory was right your last engine would hover or at least weigh less because it predicts antigravity effect (you at least sort of worked that out and then created the most ridiculous test of it).

In all your posts on heaven knows many forums and places you have managed to get one friend a nutcase "Prof Andy" (I wonder what he a prof of smile) and even he doesn't actually believe you .. here is what he says.

http://www.forallkind.com/#!task-force-4/cor

Originally Posted By: Prof Andy
Maciej and Andy met over Area 54 forum and exchanged a lot of personal information on our late fathers whose flags were never white. We had many talks around Maciej's inventions and Prof. Andy had his work reviewed by Margan our CTO & Zeeper our COO, yet we could not find any promissing insights. Prof. Andy however saw a great potential in this young Polish brother who claims to have many great discoveries related to Tesla. His life has treated him hard with living in a ghetto from where he now managed to come to designing an ultra Speed Train within a framework of a German student award. Prof. Andy has urged Maciej many times that sufficient knowledge of English is necessary to engage into a good scientific presentation of ones work so that Andy always stood behind Maciej in many disputes and perilous mockeries imposed on him during science talks on Linkedin. Andy has proven to many that this boy is a prodity boy and was right.

In other words your theory is garbage but you are a good bloke and he sees promise smile

You have been laughed, ridiculed and banned off so many sites and places most normal people would have got the message by now. At some point Marosz the truth has to sink in ... so how many years will it take?

Last edited by Orac; 05/10/14 03:30 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.