Bill, just what is it you are trying to figure out? I am having a little problem trying to understand your question. Let me ramble a little bit. I will look at a photon. Specifically I will look at the polarization. That is a well studied area. A given photon has an indeterminate polarization until something occurs that causes it to select one polarization. Which polarization will be selected is purely random. We can state the odds as to which polarization will be selected. Then if we look at a lot of photons we can predict how many will have each polarization. However, for an individual photon it is totally indeterminate. In this case I am not talking about entangled photons, I am talking about individual photons. Now once the photon has interacted with whatever, does the same photon still exist? In the case of a photon it has probably caused a change in energy in whatever it interacted with and has disappeared. Then if the particle with which it interacted releases the energy it received from the photon it will release a new photon which will once more have an indeterminate polarization. So the indeterminacy is carried on for all time, at least for photons. For other particles, such as electrons, the story may be slightly more complex, but at each interaction the result will still have an indeterminacy in it.

And of course we can point out that Indeterminacy is applied to all particles at all times. We can never state with full precision just what is the state of any particle. Even if we can determine the polarization of a photon, there are other parts of the photon that cannot be measured at the same time.

Now if you are as confused by this answer as I am, then my job is done.
Bill

C is not the speed of light in a vacuum.
C is the universal speed limit.