So the world is flat to a stupid pollack .... are you saying you really are dumber than a 10 year old child or are you just playing a stupid troll? smile

The obvious question is how do you explain a laser in your stupidity or just putting a pinhole in a piece of cardboard and putting it in front of your flash light laugh

You also still trying to avoid the original question how do we bounce a laser beam off the moon ... you started this question and your 3D beam wont answer it?

None of this is very hard and still your try and troll this garbage smile

PS: 4D = Einstein WRONG ..... 4D nature of light = MAXWELL
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_equations)

NONE OF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH RELATIVITY IT IS BASIC PROPERTIES OF LIGHT THAT CHILDREN CAN UNDERSTAND.

You worked out that your posts on black holes and radiation were stupid so we don't understand why you can't see the same is true of this rubbish.

That is why everyone thinks you are simply trying to TROLL because we can't honestly believe anyone is as stupid as you are acting ... I can't take you seriously I don't think we have anything left to talk about do you?

Last edited by Orac; 03/30/14 02:08 PM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.