What a pile of rubbish lets face it you are a stupid troll or the dumbest pollack on the planet ... take your pick.

You can't build an argument on a stupid foundation and the fact you won't face or discuss what a photon is shows you stupidity.

The MIT people or indeed any scientist knows whats wrong with your garbage I have seen at least 50 people tell you and I know for a fact that MIT would have answered the same as everyone else.

So which are you a troll or dropkick stupid.

PS: If you really are interested in the correct answer in your thought experiments replace your light with a high powered rifle which fires a bullet which is much more in keeping with a photon of light ... now try answering many of your own questions, it really isn't that hard. In many of your examples observers in the rocket or different spots will never see the light a fact you fail to realize yet you play with laser beams and so you must realize how hard they are to see side on.

Last edited by Orac; 03/25/14 09:02 AM.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.