To paul : I answer your post .

“ I can go ahead and tell you that if your ideas stand in the
way of monetary gain then the prospect of those ideas ever beingput into practice on a large scale is really small.

Please don’t call ideas , but call them mistakes or errors , …. It’s accurate and better .About monetary gain , please remember 1 thing : If we choose a position with plants , trees around than destroy that place for a building . After you don’t pay money for re – plant the plants , trees at some place , perhaps in front of your building , so we should suffer a bad reputation , especially with United State Environmental Protection Agency, they can change the name : United State Environmental Destroyer Agency even they never actually destroy environment anywhere . If someone disagree with me , can you give me a better answer ?

“ prospectof those ideas ever beingput into practice on a large scale is really small. “

If someone help me edit this manuscript better , teach me about manuscript ( he / she become a co author of this manuscript too ) than I send to a scientific magazine , than they publish it . Reporters read article Climate Change and Global serious Errors of Design , than they go to US EPA , ask the representations of US EPA and they can ask all US EPA employees about the problem in the article , all of them can not comment anything . US EPA’s prestige is down . But reporters and communications systems will not focus on US EPA only , next target is all US government’s buildings . And communication systems focus on all governement and their buildings around the world . If government don’t fix the errors of the buildings , they can stop tell us protect the environment . Law maker will have to fix the problem in law system . You help me , you will become famous because it’s a world scandal , the biggest scandal in human history . Do you disagree with me ? Or US EPA and US don’t fix the problem so they face vox populi ? Can they ? And other governments too , can they face vox populi of their countries ? I think they can’t . Law system of the world must change , that is a history . I need 1 person help me , hep the world when all of you understand the problem clearly .

But if all government , and all school , universities can face vox populi and don’t plant trees , plants at somewhere for their buildings , and all law maker don’t fix the problem of the protecting environment law , they can stop teach people protect the environment if they have shame . If they don’t have shame can continue teach people protect environment , people will smile into their face . If a magazine use this manuscript , publish it , I finish my wish , tell people the risk of environmental law , ........ . My consicence can relaxed because I tell people the risk .

Time to talk about money .

About University of Texas at Dallas , first academic building in Texas to receive LEED Platinum status. This is the area of

University of Texas at Dallas :
The wild grass area = 14.6 acres can absorb 58152712 kg CO2 * 2.2 = 127935966.4 lbs O2 .
1 tree absorb average 45 lbs CO2 per year so to restore the environment , we need : : 127935966 / 45 = 2843021 trees . To much trees , right ?
But according to http://www.everything71.com/2012/02/10-type-of-trees-most-carbon-dioxide.html
10 type of trees :
1. Trembesi (Samanea saman) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 28.488,39 kg/year.
2. Bamboo (Bambuseae) : Carbon dioxide that absorbed by bamboo still do not know for sure, but it is estimated 14 tons/year.
3. Cassia (Cassia sp) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 5.295,47 kg/year.
4. Cananga/Kenanga (Canangium odoratum) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 756,59 kg/year.
5. Pingku (Dysoxylum excelsum) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 720,49 kg/year.
6. Banyan/Beringin (Ficus benyamina) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 535,90 kg/year.
7. Krey Payung (Fellicium decipiens) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 404,83 kg/year.
8. Matoa (Pometia pinnata) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 329,76 kg/year.
9. Mahogany (Swettiana mahagoni) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 295,73 kg/year.
10. Saga (Adenanthera pavonina) : Carbon dioxide is absorbed reaches 221,18 kg/year.

Trembesi Wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albizia_saman

If University of Texas want to restore the environment and we use Trembesi to absorb CO2 : 58152712 kg CO2 / 28488 = 2042 Trembesi trees .

University of Texas at Dallas : http://www.utdallas.edu/news/2011/9/20-1...us_article.html

If plant 1 trees need 5 USD so plant 2042 trees need 5 * 2042 = 10210 USD . UTD has 19000 students , if all student and all emplyees of UTD donate 1 USD per , we can have 4084 Trembesi trees easily . And every year , all people donate 1 USD is enough to take care 4084 Trembesi trees ( We make a better environment when we make environment absorb more CO2 than the past , perhaps )

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction : Absorb 415200 lbs CO2 = 188727 lbs CO2 .

We use Trembesi : 188727 lbs CO2 / 28488 lbs CO2 = 6 trees
NOAA CWCP have 800 employees so all 800 employees of NOAA CWCP should plant 800 trees for a better environment .

Dear God , please let 1 person here give me a little help . I wait too long . Just 1 manuscript about conservation of absorb CO2 , create O2 .

Last edited by Huynh Phu Dat; 03/09/14 02:26 PM.