Originally Posted By: Huynh Phu Dat
Actually , after I read environmental law of some countries, and LEED rating systems, and many "green" system, I can confirm: we have Global serious errors of design.
...I think (but I want to confirm) that when you are talking about “Serious errors of design” and "environmental laws," that you mean how:

1.) These environmental laws only focus upon cutting CO2 emissions (by building more efficiently designed structures, using “greener” materials, cutting wastes, etc.); but that those environmental laws don’t focus on the “already stored carbon” (soil + biomass such as trees/plants/grasses, roots, insects, microbes, and even animals), nor do those laws focus upon the “natural” or previous or new absorption RATES by the biosphere of ambient levels of carbon (current and new emissions) in the atmosphere.

2.) And basically, all the building and paving, which civilization does, is reducing the planet’s natural ability to soak up CO2.

3.) And also, if we increased the planet’s ability to soak up CO2, then our extra emissions would be turned into fertile new soil.

4.) Therefore, we should “offset” whatever soil capacity that exists (for absorbing and storing carbon), which is lost by building and paving, with an equal or greater capacity to absorb and store carbon somewhere else ...to maintain the balance ...of carbon absorption and storage by healty soils.
===

Thanks!
~ smile

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.