.Ok
thank You that You read my post and You use Your own brain

Now we understant the problem ( I'm not idiot that think that we can measure asymetry of montion )

problem is how to evaluate how many energy need mass left and mass right for the same motion )

m -----pipe -----m ---> ( If exist velocity like show arrow)

mass LEFT will slown down after explosion
mass Right wiill accelerate after explosion

situation after explosion

<----V1 m .....Earth ...... m V1 ----- >

IF WE WILL MAKE THE SAME TEST BUT PERPENDICULAR PIPE
to Velocity arrow we can 100% be sure that
50% explosive energy will take mass m left and 50% mass m right

WHY because Inertia forces ( resistance that give mass m to dynamite is equal )

Ball -----> ............<<<<< child 1

the same Ball

Ball ----->
...............^
...............^
...............^
...............^
........... child 2

ASK SOMONE WHO LIKE AIKIDO ABOUT BELOW (we can measure below )

More Easy is push the ball perpendicular to velocity arrow
child 1 must invest more biger forces to have at the same time
the same velocity change
Child 2 have better situation very easy he can push the ball own finger ( reason is kinetic energy that have small ball )

Absolute zero not exist ? Yes we can not see zero smile
what mean zero if not exist zero not exist perendicular direction !!! to not zero montion ??? !!!

I was in point 1 --> I'm in point 2 ----> I will be in point 3

apparent point 1 ,2,3,4, .... exist ?
Yes

Below I showing doppler for light ( not my own picture )

apparent point 1 the source was in point 1 and started ring 1

point 2 , Ideal ring 2 , Ideal ring 3 ( C respect to Apparent point in all #3D direction ( rings = 3D Balls )

(NOT EXIST C+ V! so we not see ellipse on that drawing )

Apparent point ? I know that body was in that point
this point is not moving this point exist and is virtual
zero mass zero energy ONLY INDEX ( like zero in mathematica - without zero mathematica not exist -- without apparent point physics is flat and we don't know what is the time , what is our mass , main dimenssion )

You --- 300 000 km ---Bulb -----300 000k m --- me -----> 1m/s

Light need 1sec for above distance IF only rocket absolute not move Your and My Eyes will register the same brightness of bulb

below picture explain what is it brightness

CLASSICAL MECHAINIC IS NOT IMPORTANT ?

read below paragrapf is inside each book ( physics )
open Your book please find below paragraph in quantum mechanic

" Galileo postulated his relativity hypothesis: any two observers moving at constant speed and direction with respect to one another will obtain the same results for all mechanical experiments (it is understood that the apparatuses they use for these experiments move with them).
This idea has a very important consequence: velocity is not absolute. This means that velocity can only be measured in reference to some object(s), and that the result of this measurment changes if we decide to measure the velocity with respect to a diferent refernce point(s). Imagine an observer traveling inside a windowless spaceship moving away from the sun at constant velocity. Galileo asserted that there are no mechanical experiments that can be made inside the rocket that will tell the occupants that the rocket is moving .
The question ``are we moving'' has no meaning unless we specify a reference frame (are we moving with respect to that star'' is meaningful). This fact, formulated in the 1600's remains very true today and is one of the cornerstones of Einstein's theories of relativity."

I don't know nothing ?
I must make many experiments and test then I will be sure

Last edited by newton; 09/10/13 05:26 AM.