>>I do not claim any such thing, read and >>understand what I am saying precisely as I am >>saying it.

You are not a very bright one, are you? I was doing you a favor in assuming that since you mentioned 2 PH.D years "under your belt" to quote you (BTW, physics and science in general begins from shoulders up not from belt down), you are still enrolled in the program. Which automatically means that you were associated with a university.
You've made it clear now that you are a dropout, so I apologize for my mistake.

>>As to my mistakes, everyone makes mistakes.

True, but those like you making only mistakes are usually called stupid.

>>I know how to correct them, but what is the >>point throwing more pearls in front of pigs? I >>have number of even more of astonishing things >>discovered on Mars, than I display on my site.

What a bunch of baloney.Not only are you stupid, you are also very infatuated with yourself (it's called nymphomania, an I think it might be treatable).

>>This work is not accepted, not because of >>mistakes or bad style, it can be corrected, but >>because nitwits can not stand someone showing >>them how small minded they are.

Ah, whinig again. Serves you well, in your state of intelectual stupor.

>>Now, if someone cares about understanding why >>quantum computing is a hoax, read this thread >>by me:http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?>>showtopic=650&st=0

You moron, I asked you for refs not quotes of more of your ramblings. But its good to see that you make a fool of yourself on other forums too. At leat in this sense you are consistent in your nymphomania. You claim you have invested years in understanding quantum theory, and yet you have no clue of it. What a waste of time and money for your M.S. I can only hope your supervisor did not pay for it.

But let's get back to business.Clue me in again, why is quantum computing impossible? How is thermodynamics violated? How do Hesienberg's inequalities prevent that? Come on, let's get down to the hardcore science, don't be shy. I can't wait to understand in more detail the extent to which someone wasted mones on your (claimed) degrees.