Quote:
No doubt you have some other explaination however which I am really not interested in because it will turn into another long and inane discussion the conclusion of which will be beyond any sort of proof I or any scientist will or can accept.

I dont need one , its just above the portion you posted.

Quote:
In the nonrelativistic approximation, the frequency does not depend upon the radius of the particle's orbit, since the particle's mass is constant. As the beam spirals out, its frequency does not decrease, and it must continue to accelerate, as it is travelling a greater distance in the same time period.

that says the particles mass is constant.

which makes loads more sense to me and my logic.

there must be another example in the multitude you speak of
I can only find things that are really obvious or should I say
things that would actually occur.

dont stop trying just because Im asking for one more of the multitudes of experiments that prove R.

heres your chance , and if it is in one of the other links you posted then you know which one it is , so just re-post it.

thats pretty simple to do for you , but it would be kind of hard for me to find , since I stopped clicking on your links when I
clicked on one that automatically downloaded a file to my computer , I couldn't delete the file until I killed the explorer process on my computer.

but I put the file in storage first on a usb drive.

which is why I didnt click on your links after that.

so if you dont mind , do like you did in your last post and
include the portion of the web page that you believe to have
the pertinent information that I should look at.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.