Originally Posted By: Revlgking

PNEUMATHERAPY--THE ART OF SELF HYPNOSIS
I tell pneuma~self~therapy patients who come to see me: By careful exploration of hypnosis decades ago, I got to know a few things about the art of stage hypnosis. Therefore, like Dr. Milton Erickson, I make no claim to be anyone's master. Think of me simply as a teacher and that you are a student.

A thought: typically what hypnosis involves, the suggestion of an idea.
Accepting the idea that one can succeed in a belief that seems to escape ones self in experience, because there is a belief the mind is currently giving priority to.

Where the label of spirit adjustment is concerned/applied by the stage hypnotist, it is not necessarily the spirit inherent in life but the condition of life. An outlook, or a mood?

Obviously no teacher can give a student an experience.

A teacher can be a part in the student creating his or her own experience.
If the teacher is a guide, the teacher will necessarily have their own experience or belief regarding what they are pointing the student towards.

In regards to spirit. If the spirit itself is broken, what is it about the earthly beliefs that take and give of the spirits health?

Is this spirit immortal?

Is this spirit born, nourished and killed with the creation and demise of the physical body?

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!