Even more interesting, will be if sensibility is a valid trait amongst the human species. Will evolution reveal to the current living society, what it has learned about the dead and their ambitions driven by ideals rather than the apparent facts about reality?
Comprehension of reality being a factor.

Will the ability of the human species to make decisions continue to be inclusive of the destruction of life to find what makes it work?
Will the species be able to determine the meaning of life, by observing the death of the species, thru self destructive and self defeating policy?
Will the ineffective authorities guiding the scientific course of action and who determine what is financially useful, rather than useful in preserving the health and life of human life be destroyed by a greater mind as evolution of the species progresses?

Our reasoning says probably, or even possibly. Our history tells us that our intelligence may not be enough to prevent our chaotic choices from anhialating the earth and it's species, since there are those who prefer to go to war and destroy each other as a solution or cure to our differences, which are often diagnosed as the ills of human ambition.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!