Again a frame of reference issue ... I will sort of dumb it down to ridiculous to make the point

QM everything slops around in and out of existance so if you have something doing that it's pretty normal (low QM entropy), if you have something solid and organized then it's pretty non QM'ish (high QM entropy).

Classic physics says something that is solid and ordered is pretty normal (low entropy) something that is randomly jumping around is unordered and not normal (high entropy).

So classic physics say things go from low to high entropy as stated by the classic law of thermodynamics.

QM would sort of say you observed or applied some force to lock the solid object into being solid it really wants to be the floppy random thing and eventually it will do so by decaying if nothing else happens.

So yes they are opposites because classic physics wants things to be solid, discrete and should exist forever, QM says everything is floppy and fuzzy and even locking something into an observed state it will eventually decay back into the fuzzy floppy state.

Rough and ready but it sort of explains the different backgrounds.

I believe in "Evil, Bad, Ungodly fantasy science and maths", so I am undoubtedly wrong to you.