The following joke about putting atheist down will only be funny if you believe that the Genesis story is literally true.

Who here believe the Genesis story, literally?

Here is the Genesis story in brief: In the beginning, God created everything, including the dust of the earth out of which HE created Adam and Eve, our first ancestors.

THE JOKE
An atheists club made up of Scientists challenged your God to a contest as follows: The club secretary wrote God's office and said: "Our experts in genetics, cellular biochemistry and the like now know how to make people out of earth. And they can do it in much less than six days. We challenge you to beat our experts."

God agreed to take on the challenge. Then, before a large public gathering he'd invited to witness the contest, he ordered his angels to put a load of earth on a platform for all to see.

As some of the scientist's helpers moved with a barrow to pick up the amount of earth needed, God commanded them to stop. Then he said: "Before I created Adam and Eve, I first had to create the whole earth, out of nothing. Now you have to do the same. Otherwise, I win." smile

G~O~D--Now & ForeverIS:Nature, Nurture & PNEUMA-ture, Thanks to Warren Farr&ME AT www.unitheist.org