Quote:
Would a 1-party system suit you better?

Myself YES , make that a Democratic party Please.

One that cares more about the people of their country than the corporations of their country.

Quote:
Politicians have to say what the public wants to hear.

Yea like the recent prediction and promise that she could lower gas prices to $2.00 a gallon.

HAH , like the rich would oblige her and loose a penny
simply because she would be the president.

but suppose she could lower gas prices by giving the oil companies a hundred billion dollars more in tax breaks and pat on the back recovery from funding her campaign.

But did she say how long the gas prices would stay at $2.00?

1 second?

then back to the post katrina prices and more!

We in the U.S. had better hope that Irene doesnt brush up against any oil refineries and hurt its feelings or the oil industry will cry about it and jack the price of gas up to $5.00 a gallon and end up with billions more in emergency relief before its all over.

Quote:
but only based on prejudice and the appearance/style of the politician.

your talking about the republicans , Democrats base their vote on intelligent reasons.

as in who might be the better candidate for OUR country , not as in who might be the better candidate for other countries such as china.

Democrats look beyond appearances and decide who will get their vote by the candidates values and compare the candidates values with their own values.

Quote:
If they say something too honest then they won't get voted in.

Donald Trump told the story like it is.

You could call me a hardcore Democrat , but Democrat is only a name that describes a political party and their values.

If Donald Trump ran for office under the purple rhinoceros political party and I thought he would stop free trade , I would give him my vote and support.

or any other politician for that matter.
because I believe that free trade is our ONLY problem.

fix that and all the surface problems caused by free trade will disappear.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.