Quote:
You keep forgetting the wonderful things it has done to China.

I know.
WONDERFUL THINGS

before

and now

Quote:
The gains there far outweigh the losses in America.

before in china

and now

the U.S. before

and now

Quote:
You still hold the idea that Americans are God's chosen people.

Are you saying that the Chinese people are Gods chosen people?

Quote:
You're just God's richest people, that's all.

Thats because we didnt have republicans in control for a long time , but give it more time , a few more decades of stupid republican politics will erase the centuries of American accomplishments.

Quote:
Also, did you ever wonder what happened to people who lost their shoe-making jobs?

we had a large textile industry at one time , and I remember the people who worked there for minimum wage did do a good bit of work , but the thing that stood out the most was the fear of loosing their job.

you see there were businesses closing their doors and moving their businesses to china and mexico , because they could not compete with the prices that the companies that had already moved to china was selling their equivalent products for.

thanks to the stupid republican politicians and their desire to help the rich.

Quote:
Most of them didn't stay unemployed for life! Somehow, mysteriously and invisibly, they survived,

we didnt have jobs for those textile workers to fill , so they drew their unemployment until it ran out , then they got on SSi and there they remained.

on SSi, on welfare , on disability, nothing mysterious or invisible about that , they survived thanks to the programs that Democrats set in place to ensure the health and welfare of American Citizens.

and people being on SSi is something the stupid republicans complain about all the time even though they created the job void.

another thing the stupid republicans complain about is the cost of welfare programs , the cost , I believe that since it was the rich that caused this cost the rich should be the ones to pay for the cost , the cost.

not the Middle Class who just so happen to be the ones who are employing Americans more than the rich.

Quote:
even prospered.

If you call having to sell the home you had been paying for because your SSi wasnt enough to pay the mortgage , and settling for a no work less income life prospering then you have lost your mind as did many of those who could no longer find work.

Quote:
They just aren't making shoes anymore.

there not really making anything but credit card payments and utility payments and rent payments and if there is enough left over they buy what groceries they can afford with the government assistance checks they get and their credit cards.

If I was an Anti-American commie lover I would vote republican myself.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.