Originally Posted By: kallog
Originally Posted By: ABCD

Question 3: Why has experiment - 14 been kept quiet (See www.tsolkas.gr), since it demonstrates theoretically (in a very simple manner and without any cost) that the “principle of equivalence” of the General Theory of Relativity is an utterly erroneous principle of physics?

It hasn't been kept quiet. I mention it every single time you post on here! I already refuted it. Continuing to promote it shows your scientific dishonesty.

If I remember correctly, this thought experiment shows that circular motion is not equivalent to uniform gravity. Nothing interesting there. Everybody already knew that.

Quote:

The Cedarholm – Townes (1959) experiment on a moving vehicle (e.g. train, aircraft, satellite, etc), and
Experiment – 21 (See www.tsolkas.gr), in order to establish once and for all the accuracy or fallacy of the Theory of Relativity.
I repeat, why donʼt these Physics “Centers” explain to us the reason for not conducting these two experiments?

Here you are contradicting your own claim:

"The «gyroscope experiment» described above provides theoretical proof, ... that ... the Theory of Relativity is a completely false theory of Physics."

You say you've proved relativity to be false, so of course no experiment can show that it's accurate, according to yourself.

Kalog, I repeat you are wrong...1oo%!!!!

tsolkas