Five Questions:

Question 1: Why isnʼt a simple experiment like the Cedarholm – Townes experiment (1959) carried out on a moving vehicle (e.g. train, aircraft, satellite, etc), so that it can be established once and for all whether ether exists in nature?
What is, therefore, the reason for not performing the Cedarholm – Townes experiment on a moving vehicle?

Question 2: Why isnʼt experiment 21 (See www.tsolkas.gr) reperfomed, since it is a very simple and low-cost experiment which proves that the Special Theory of Relativity is completely false?
What is, therefore, the reason for not performing experiment 21?

Question 3: Why has experiment - 14 been kept quiet (See www.tsolkas.gr), since it demonstrates theoretically (in a very simple manner and without any cost) that the “principle of equivalence” of the General Theory of Relativity is an utterly erroneous principle of physics?
What is, therefore, the reason for keeping quiet about this very important experiment?

Question 4: Why is the real cause of the advance of Mercuryʼs perihelion (43΄΄per century), i.e. the Sunʼs revolution around the centre of mass of the Solar system, being kept quiet?
Because this advance (of the planetsʼ perihelia) is not attributed to the curvature of time-space around the Sun as Einstein wrongly maintains (See στο www.tsolkas.gr).
Why is this very significant point (purposely) suppressed?

Question 5: Why is the spherical shell problem (discussed above) being kept quiet, since it proves in a very simple manner that : 1) the “principle of equivalence” of the General Theory of Relativity is a completely false principle of Physics, and 2) gravitational fields do not have the “remarkable” property of imparting the same acceleration to all bodies (irrespective of the latterʼs mass), as Einstein erroneously claims?
What is, therefore, the reason for keeping quiet about the spherical shell problem?

What answers have physics professors given to Questions (1), (2), (3), (4), (5)?
Is there some “expediency” for not providing an answer to the above five questions? After everything discussed in this paper (and on www.tsolkas.gr in general), we come to the following important conclusion:

Conclusion

Modern physics should be rid once and for all of the “pseudo-science” of the Theory of Relativity.
This theory should no longer be taught in universities for the simple reason that it is false and does not reflect natural reality.
If however, the “pseudo-science” of the Theory of Relativity continues to be taught in universities, this will be the biggest shame in the history of Physics.

Lastly, I have a more general question to pose. In closing up.

QUESTION

Could it be that physics is currently controlled and directed by various “Centers” (universities, professors, journals, etc) towards an anti-scientific path that is taking us to a new Middle Ages?

I am posing this question because this inexplicable (and perhaps intentional) silence and non performance of the above-mentioned experiments probably lend truth to it.

I HAVE A QUESTION...

As is well-known, tremendous amounts of money have been spent on the Gravity Probe b experiment, and eventually this experiment failed!
This compels me to ask all these Physics “Centers” the following question:
Why not spend just a small amount of money to carry out two simple experiments, namely:

The Cedarholm – Townes (1959) experiment on a moving vehicle (e.g. train, aircraft, satellite, etc), and
Experiment – 21 (See www.tsolkas.gr), in order to establish once and for all the accuracy or fallacy of the Theory of Relativity.
I repeat, why donʼt these Physics “Centers” explain to us the reason for not conducting these two experiments?
Is there some “expediency” behind this, --so that the foundations of contemporary physics wonʼt utterly shaken?

I believe this is a very rational question.
This is where my paper ends. Time will tell whether I am right or not.

Christos A. Tsolkas