Originally Posted By: Bill S.
Quote:
BTW, what do you see when you look at the above graph?

I see someone I would like to be. Thanks, I definitely know who to go to if I need a good reference. smile

BTW, I do know why I talk to you, it's just that you leave me standing with posts like your first in this thread.

As far is this thread goes it was really a very long winded way of saying “I don’t have clue”.

And then I go on and list all of my failures. For good or bad; I wanted the OP to know that some people had spent time on it. In hindsight, I think that I probably over-analyzed it. Maybe the two apparent objects are exactly equal despite appearances and I made a mountain out of a mole hill.

At either rate it is the OP that is holding us all hostages at this point.

I don’t know if you meant that I leave you standing as in “hanging” but there are host of reasons why that could happen.

Sometimes, I’m so polite that it’s impolite.

Sometimes, there are time constraints. For instance; that will get worse because I start my new job tomorrow and I was unemployed for nearly 2 years. I don’t see anyway that my responsiveness will improve.

Sometimes, I’m concerned with intrusion and I don’t want to spend time on an idea that no one want to hear about.

And there are many, many more reasons.

In other threads, I have seen you mention to some one that there was a point or question left unanswered and I invite you to do the same with me.