This is a good one. I have already spent more than an hour analyzing this but to no avail. It is very difficult to even come up with a factual premise.

If we look at the front, it looks like 2 of the 3 parallel 2D plates are morphing into a single curved shaped geometry with 2 sides. This tells me that the math operation is more pronounced going from left to right as compared to front to back or top to bottom.

Top to bottom seems like a consistent function that is not accumulating severity.

The left to right function seems to be the key to most of this. I find myself wishing that there were 3 more frames of information available. As we go from left to right it seems like the topography dynamics are getting more and more compressed.

When I look at the front section quickly; it looks like a part bolted to a manifold but that “look” doesn’t seem to alter as fast as the “manifold” itself.

When I look at the cut-off cross section on the right the concentric tubular look could just be more of the math being applied and I can’t “take it to the bank” that the core is not a wire frame so it raises more questions that it answers.

When I analyze the left-side only (which seems to be the origin); it seems that whatever is inside (the root) is a 3D object with an x y z characteristic, so I don’t think that it is developed or extruded from a 2D object.

When I look at the “symmetry” of the 2 apparent objects; I can’t rule out the possibility that each one has a bi-lateral look due to a mathematical “reflection arrangement” (di-polar). Once again the front section is more bi-lateral than the top.

All of this caused me to look at more math art on the web. The first thing that I noticed is that every other manifestation had a more obvious tessellation than this one but that could be because of my limited view. Once again; I wish that I could sample more frames. While on the web, I couldn’t find anything that had this lack of symmetry.

As far as what’s inside: I actually was able to come up with more usage for the the resulting surface that anything that I could imagine to be inside.

I really “attacked” this benice. I used every trick and technique that I could muster.

I visually “forced” it to hang from the ceiling instead of come up from the floor. I looked at it from the side and the back. From the back it looks like 2 race cars. It also looks like an action figure. I covered up the bi-lateral look to see what was left. I exchanged the figure and the background…

These are the following objects that I have seen during the duration of my attempts:

Race car, action figure, battery terminal, pneumatic manifold, a hinge, plastic snap lock, zipper, solid state object bolted to a heat sink, DNA, a face, a print character, ballon animal pressing against a window…

I can’t say that I didn’t try but I can’t seem to make any headway. Even if I could succeed in finding the root, I’m probably not going to figure out what math is being applied.

Forget the race car. I just recognized that the back row is a partial repeat of some of the front.