samwik

Did you know it has been found that the Mayan peoples wrote of the year that they believe to be the begining of days.

and that year is about 4000 B.C. !!!

The documentary I watched was about the mayan language and the many people that worked very hard to decipher the language.

The mayans believe that caves are the entrance to the UNDERWORLD , would people living in caves for millions of years due to the environment outside , that were suddenly removed from those caves because of flooding begin to remember the moving out of caves as the begining of days?

there may be more to the common beliefs around the world that dates the beginings of days or the birth of man , or the begining of time that corresponds to the 4000 B.C. timeframe
than we realize.

I think its very interesting that so many cultures from around the globe use the same timeframe.

have you ever wondered what the lowest level of the ocean might have been?
and have we explored caves located at or near that elevation.

We bicker more than we investigate and point our fingers at people that dont believe the same exact way that we do , claiming that they are idiots or crazy people because they have an idea that is new , or one that is not mainstream science.

I suppose what Im trying to say here is that we dont really know what happened but the emphasis is on how we think it happened.

and not on trying to find out.

3/4 inch of dust build up on the moon in 4.527 billion years,LOL and QM is fantasy science.