It could be some of the words of God, i dont know. I always wondered who wrote it or who controls what to put in it and what to leave out, or where it came from.I agree with certain parts of it and certain parts I dont agree.I know it's not the original way it should be simply because too much time has passed and everything changes with time, so it must have been switched up a lot.To tell you the truth I dont know what to think of it, but regardless if its all made up or real it doesn't change my belief in God because I dont think human life(or any life) is coincidence...even if there never was a bible I would still believe in God.Infact a lot of people did believe in a God or Gods way before the bible even showed up.Take the native americans for example, who called God the Great Spirit.They didnt know anything about a bible before the settlers came, but they knew there was a higher force.So that being said,the bible could be more of a way of life than the words of God.

Im here to get some thoughts out and to hear others.I guess you could say im just a curious person!