well to be honest I don't know what got my mind to wonder so much.In high school i could have cared less about anything, so theres a lot I don't know!But now days when I look at professors or scientist who are out to benefit the world in some way I want to be a part of that, and when I look at discoverers and adventurist I think to myself, now this is what life's about.
I guess I just want to be a part of something greater than myself somehow.I'm only 24 and im about to go back to school for computer technology, not really a big interest of mine but where im at there are not a lot of options.I was raised in a baptist church and I went as long as my mom made me go, but when I got old enough to speak for myself I stopped going.Also, I just recently read the Bible all the way through for the 1st time and I see why everybody has something different to say about it.Its because it is too mysterious and no one person can fully understand it, so instead of people admitting to that fact alot of people make up there own rules and say "its in the Bible".I don't limit myself to just the Bible though, i am starting on the q'uran now to see what its about.I believe in one God but i also believe every religion has its own purpous.But I am interested in much more than religion, I often wonder a lot about space and time, as well as what is yet to be explored.Sometimes I just look up at the sky and wonder....

Im here to get some thoughts out and to hear others.I guess you could say im just a curious person!