Originally Posted By: Revlgking
GØD IS AN ACRONYM
=================
The value of using the acronym GOD, or GØD, and not the confusing noun, God, is this: Due our ignorance there may be a lack of scientific information about existence--the all that IS (or GØD)--but who is prepared to say that there is no such thing as existence? Existence is self-evident and needs no other proof. GØD is not just a probability; GØD is the reality of reality. Humane and positive Atheists, try denying that you exist within existence. It is a logical impossibility to exist and, at the same time, to deny it.

Forget about the creeds and dogmas of narrow religions, which create nothing but division. In the Now let's get connected with, tuned into--BTW,this is the best way to "pray" Being. For the social good of all, let's all--and I mean ALL--with the help of the arts and sciences, unite in a higher philosophy of religion and start eliminating all pain and suffering, beginning now. Enabled by the power of faith, hope, and love, let us work in unison to bring on the justice,peace and joy for everyone.

Who among us is NOT in favour of such a worthwhile goal?

If all there is, is God, what is it you really want to fix?
Who in the world is without justice or hope or peace or love?

The idea that one is without is only an illusion created by personal choice and ego. If God supports free will and free choice without intervening to take the illusion from the ego why would someone want to play God to change the world unless they think God is doing a poor job of creating reality?
The only thing that comes to mind, is that it has to do with personal perceptions of reality, and the inability to find God and perfection in reality as seen through personal opinion and belief. That kind of NOW is an illusion.

I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but then I turned myself around!!