Originally Posted By: MrKuhl
..that matter is "twisted" or "Condensed" space time ..
I've nothing against your ideas, but which way? If the space-time is continuous, how it can be stretched? By AWT the particles are simply dense blobs of Aether foam. The foam can be always stretched - it means, my model doesn't violate your model, but it explains it in more detailed level.

..It follows the law of conservation of mass and energy,e=mc2, relativity..
The E=mc2 formula follows from relativity, by such way your theory is relativity dependent. But how you can explain the E=mc2 formula independently. In AWT it's easy: the foam always gets more dense under shaking, right? The more dense foam, the more it looks like particle of matter, as described above. By such way, the foam model of Aether handles the E=mc2 formula automatically, without need to borrow/derive it from relativity. You can play with AWT foam behavior here by using of Java applet.

.. is much simpler than anything you've said..
Again, I'm not saying, the Aether model is complex, but as you can see, you'll need more exact view of your theory to explain it without logical gaps. How do you want to explain the quantum mechanics phenomena by your theory, for example?
.. Why anti matter and matter destroy each other is also explained by my theory and follow exactly e=mc2..
Try to draw your particle and antiparticle and to explain, why they're destroying each other. Simply saying "regular matter can be considered to be up. anti-matter can be considered down" is nice, but I've no idea, what are you talking about exactly and such model is completely symmetric. We already know, the particles and antiparticles aren't really quite symmetric and such symmetry is violated the more, the smaller such particle are.How do you want to explain the CP symmetry violation by your model, after than?

Albert Einstein: "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler"