Originally Posted By: MrKuhl
The north pole starts the crest and the south pole starts the trough. When meeting another magnetic field the type of interference governs the reaction. A like wave ,say crest to crest produces repulsion as the wave interact with each other. The opposite holds true for crest to trough interaction.
Thanks for this neat way of looking at it too; it's something I think I can use to help me more fully understand things. I'm sure it'll fall into place within a few months, ...someday while musing.

Originally Posted By: MrKuhl
I think i may have come up with a Unified field theory. Not Kidding. I'm posting it to try and get holes shot in it.

What a pleasure to see another spark of insight put to pen and paper (so to speak). Thanks for sharing your ideas.

More accurately it should probably be called a Unified Field Concept (rather than a Theory), but someday somebody will learn the right mathematical way to express your concept.

You may also find out that your ideas already closely align with the consequences of string theories, brane theories, Hawking's "Nuts & Bolts," etc.

Certainly you should check out the threads by Zephir on the Aether Wave Theory,
http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=26954#Post26954
"We can explain this idea by the example of dense condensing gas or supercritical fluid. We aren't required to see the individual molecules, but the density fluctuations of these molecules are apparent ...."
...and (modestly) the thread: Energy, Mass & Fractals
http://www.scienceagogo.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=22153#Post22153
"Energy levels of an atom would correspond to different structures, conformations of the folded dimensions. Each different atomic # would be a basic unique folding of dimensions, with a heirarchy of conformations attainable as "energy" is added."
...reminded me of your description of "red!" Brilliant!
===

I find it helpful to accept (conditionally) the validity of all theories (and new hypotheses), and then see how they can be interpreted in terms of my own "perspective" or GUT (Grand Unified Theory).

I think it's great that the Zeitgeist is changing so that, without mathematical proof, we can now see beyond the illusory separate nature of reality, and see intuitively into the unified nature of reality.

...but if you have the chance, don't pass up on the math!

Cheers,
~ smile

...and Welcome to the Forum....

Pyrolysis creates reduced carbon! ...Time for the next step in our evolutionary symbiosis with fire.