Hello redewenur,

It is a topic that interest me. Let's play 'what if" and assume that EBE's are known to exist and have been watched by the western worlds governments. And lets also suppose that artifacts have been spotted on the moon and Mars beyond a question of a doubt. Many people seem to think it would and is being suppessed. Do you think it would be religious reasons, or psycological reasons- or do you think the governments would fear they would lose control of the masses? And there is always the possiblity they would know something we don't concerning the nature of the visitors.

I think it would be mostly religious in nature. Although I believe most governments would rather be worshiped themselves (rather than the organized religion that has been around for centuries)they expect organized religion to maintain some order with the populus -- they would fear a total loss of control if ET would arrive and say something completely contrary to the beliefs of organized religions. Then all these different religions would further splinter in array against the establishment and other groups. Total anarchy I feel is what the western world governments would fear. How much could they suppress if ET came? Also, after billions of dollars are spent to keep the motherland safe and you find out ET can drop in any time he wants and could if so desired level a city at will and there is nothing the US, Uk, all of Europe and Russia can do about it. The conspiracy people would really give the goverment a fit then because they would blame everything that happened bad on ET, and the government because of a supposed deal made between themselves.

This is part of my opinion.
What say you?

odin1

People will forgive you for anything -but being right !
odin1